LEVEL I & II
Certified by the Food Safety
FOOD SAFETY COURSE
This one-day course will ensure that you have the skills and necessary knowledge to understand the HACCP requirements of your workplace.
The course is mapped to Food Safety Association of Ireland Levels 1 and 2.
The following topics are covered on this course:
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Hazard groupings
- Bacteria and their growth requirements
- HACCP requirements from delivery to storage, preparation, cleaning and service
- Key prerequisites for personal hygiene, cleaning and pest control
- Food safety law and enforcement
As this is a certified course there will be an end-of-training examination.
Time: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Cost per person: €175.00